- To drive sales through guiding territory managers from existing customers and to create new Channels- Distributor appointment with Retailer linkages.
- To generate sales and to create brand identity in niche market through Field promotion activities like Farmer meetings, campaigns etc. working hand with RM and FMT.
- To drive TM & FAs to facilitate liquidation through daily monitoring of farmer activities.
- Drive team towards business hygiene with respect to timely collection, negligible sales return, etc.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and new opportunities.
- To develop brand and focus on our key products with good customer base
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Fertilizers / Pesticides
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Agriculture
With this as their core initiative, Biostadt India Limited has been serving the farming community for over two decades. An impressive track record takes forward its strategy to head the leading position in the Biotechnology research-based agro inputs. This strategy has been further supported with safer and specialty chemical pesticides. The tremendous growth in the business in a span of just 6 years (from INR 100 crores in 2007 to INR 400+ crores in 2013) has itself created a story to talk about.
Now, Biostadt India Limited is firmly positioned to address the emerging local and global challenges. We help in providing the farmers not just customized products but customized solutions, developing and evaluating products and processes for improving their satisfaction.
Contact Company:Biostadt India Limited