- Pest, disease and weed identification skills and thorough knowledge of the agronomic practices in Indian Context.
- Capable of handling registration trials for generating data (On Bio-efficacy, Phyto-toxicity, Residues, Persistence, etc.) through State Agricultural Universities (SAUs); Institutes of Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) and contract research organizations (CROs) in a time bound manner, as per the provided protocol
- Good communication skills in English & Hindi to communicate with the scientists at university regarding project proposals, to obtaining acceptance letters, regarding sample dispatch and testing fee disbursement etc.,
- Must be a good team player to work with development team members and farmers for conducting trials in farmers fields, collection of data on different pests, weeds and diseases, analyzing in house data using appropriate statistical tools to arrive at meaningful decisions.
- Must be aware of handling computer and search for the information over internet.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Agriculture / Dairy
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Agriculture, Other Specialization
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization, Agriculture
With this as their core initiative, Biostadt India Limited has been serving the farming community for over two decades. An impressive track record takes forward its strategy to head the leading position in the Biotechnology research-based agro inputs. This strategy has been further supported with safer and specialty chemical pesticides. The tremendous growth in the business in a span of just 6 years (from INR 100 crores in 2007 to INR 400+ crores in 2013) has itself created a story to talk about.
Now, Biostadt India Limited is firmly positioned to address the emerging local and global challenges. We help in providing the farmers not just customized products but customized solutions, developing and evaluating products and processes for improving their satisfaction.
Contact Company:Biostadt India Limited