- Balancing supply of inventory to all C&FAs against demand which comes on monthly basis
- Keeping track of inventory and sale position by data from SAP SD for all the C&FAs all the divisions and for all the SKUs on daily basis
- Replenishing of inventory position in Central warehouse to ensure it can cater the demand from all the CFAs well in time
- Coordinating with commercial purchase department to ensure product availability at the time when demand comes
- Analysis of data from SAP SD and further planning of dispatch of required inventory to all the C&FAs in desire time and desired quality with the basic principle of minimum cost
- Data analysis and planning as per seasonality, epidermics, new schemes, new products, large government and institutional orders
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Agriculture / Dairy
Functional Area:Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Role Category:Purchase/Material Management
Role:Material Management Executive/Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
With this as their core initiative, Biostadt India Limited has been serving the farming community for over two decades. An impressive track record takes forward its strategy to head the leading position in the Biotechnology research-based agro inputs. This strategy has been further supported with safer and specialty chemical pesticides. The tremendous growth in the business in a span of just 6 years (from INR 100 crores in 2007 to INR 400+ crores in 2013) has itself created a story to talk about.
Now, Biostadt India Limited is firmly positioned to address the emerging local and global challenges. We help in providing the farmers not just customized products but customized solutions, developing and evaluating products and processes for improving their satisfaction.
Contact Company:Biostadt India Limited